17 December 2004

Three-for-Three!!

In recent years, I have become a reality TV fan. I'm not into them all - the Temptation Islands, Real Worlds, and Fear Factors aren't my sort of thing. I don't go for the sensational. I do, on occasion, go for the fabulous (love that Queer Eye). I tend to stick with the competitions. I'm a big Survivor fan, and I've gotten into the Apprentice this year, and (I'm so ashamed) my friend Mo got me hooked (HOOKED) on America's Next Top Model.
Well, all three series wrapped up this week, and I am so happy that the people I wanted to win ALL triumphed. In fact, the model who I liked the most in the semi-final stage of ANTM (when there were 18 girls) was the one who won. Ahhhh, that plucky Eva. I do love her so. I wouldn't go straight for her, mind you, but I'd love to go shopping with her.
So I'll try not to complain the rest of the season if my reality picks are given a raw deal. I've had a good week. At least with the reality shows...

No comments: