23 July 2005

First post in a long time...

I've been way busy with the new job, and not much of a mobile blogger, so I haven't posted in a while. The company I work for also owns myblogsite.com, so I feel traitorous posting here...

But anyway - I live!
I breathe.

And last night, I rocked out with The Dan Band at BB King's in NYC with the mighty Mo.
Had a great time, even though we were stuck waiting on 42nd St for about an hour for them to open the doors - happily we were entertained by a group of drunken frat boys and girls a ways behind us who continually sang craptacular Journey and Supertramp songs.
Dan and the boys were awesome. Really a fantastic show. Great, funny, incredibly clever, musically inventive. The choreography alone was exceptional, particularly considering how small the stage was.
Extra kudos to the midget Willie Aames fucilli head who was bouncing all over in front of us for the first half of the show. After a while, we settled our differences and went on to enjoy the show, so goodwill conquers all...
Only other real drawback was it was a midnight show, delayed 45 minutes, so I didn't get home until 4:10 AM, and had to get up for tennis this morning at 7:30. I was wise and forgot the sunscreen, so I've got some nifty red tanlines this evening...

No comments: