03 April 2007

Can I be interesting again now?

I just finished up producing a play (for the incredible
) that has pretty much dominated my life for the
bulk of 2007. While I am sad to see it go, I am excited for the
opportunity of being interesting again.
My roommate was kind enough to point out the other night that he hopes
the play closing means that I won't begin every sentence with "So, at
the theater last night". I'm thinking I may have become a bit boorish
about the whole deal.
Happily, he's leaving town this weekend, so he won't be around to watch
me cry when Friday night rolls around and I'm not there, watching the
funny people say the funny things on the beautiful set. I might even
miss washing blood-soaked shirts every night.
Maybe I'll be better after a weekend of mourning.

No comments: