10 June 2005

Fortune Smiles on Trotsky

So I've got a new job!
I start on Tuesday doing Tech Support/Sales Support for a small (but growing, with my aid) web hosting firm in NYC.
It's been just over three years since I've had a regular 9-5 gig, and I'm really excited to get back to it.
The job's in a nice area of Manhattan (the uptown border of Chelsea), so I'm going to have more of an opportunity to check out that area of NYC for lunches and after-work. There's a gym I'm going to join about two blocks from the office, so I can start to get back into shape. Well, I'm in shape now, it's just that the shape is an amorphous blob.
Commuting's going to be a hassle, but you gotta do what you gotta do.
I'm more excited about it than I've been letting on, mostly because I'm going to miss doing the work I'd been doing, especially the people I've been working with.

No comments: