07 December 2006

Bachelor Chow

Futurama often featured advertisements for a product called "Bachelor Chow". I always liked the title and longed for the day when I could deem something my personal "Bachelor Chow".
Well, gentle reader(s), that day has arrived. The answer was always there, but I somehow missed it.
Bachelor Chow is made and sold by the wonderful generous souls at Boston Market.
Seriously - how great is the BoMark? (thanks )
I've been going there somewhat regularly in the past month or so (as life has gotten busier) and I am constantly impressed with the quality of the food, the speed of service, and the fact that nobody cares if I'm eating alone.
It's as if I'm eating at my mother's house, except she's learned how to make a decent order of mashed potatoes and learned that one can steam vegetables and serve them without any sauce whatsoever. And I get all the leftovers.
So say what you will, but I'll keep supporting the big bad food service industry. Maybe I'll be the BoMark's Jared (nearly 30lbs since June. Not that you can really tell.), but who knows?

No comments: